All enterprise and business applications face the challenge of “last mile personalization”. These applications are designed on the “80% Rule” which means that they do 80% of what the typical customer wants and leave the remaining 20% to customization, or have the customer do without it. Trying to deliver software that does 100% of what […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Rashid contributed a whooping 7 entries.
Entries by Rashid
As I discussed in my previous post Challenges facing Smartphone as a SaaS Client , the small display size of smartphones is the second obstacle that has to be addressed before smartphones can become viable SaaS clients.. There is a vast amount of information out there that is generated by applications and web sites of all […]
In my last post Challenges facing Smartphones as SaaS Clients I listed five issues that smartphone applications must address before smartphones can become powerful SaaS clients. In this post I dig deeper in to the first of these issues, which is the sheer diversity of smartphones, and discuss the scope of this problem and how […]
As the smartphone application market explodes with tens of thousands of new applications coming online in the application stores of the major platforms (Apple, Google, Microsoft, BlackBerry, etc.), there is a silent but crucial debate going on in the market. The debate centers around the whether smartphone applications should be Web-based or native. And the […]